2275 Church Road
Aurora, IL 60502
I invite my clients to hold me personally accountable for the actions, performance, and results of anyone on our team. My commitment to building a world class organization is a commitment that is never-ending.
- Juris Doctor of Laws, Northern Illinois University College of Law.
- Attorney 1983 to present, concentrating in the areas of federal income tax, estate planning, disability, and Medicaid assistance.
- Member, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA).
- Member of the Elder Abuse Sub-committee of the 16th Judicial Circuit Court of Illinois, Family Violence Committee.
- Board member, NAELA Senior Rights Political Action Committee.
- Member, Wealth Counsel (a national network of estate planners).
- Approved speaker and advisor for the Provena Medical System Speaker's Bureau .
- Author of articles which have been published by a number of legal bar journals, NAELA News, Chicago area newspapers, and the Illinois Institute of Continuing Legal Education.
- Legal counsel for numerous churches and volunteer organizations.
- Advisory board member of Joni & Friends, Chicago-a ministry to the disabled.
- Co-founder and general counsel, Law Title Insurance Company, Inc.
- President, Illinois Land Title Association, 2002-2003.
- Bilingual English/Spanish speaker.
I am married to Rosemary Law and we have four children, Adam, Diana, Catherine, and Ethan, and two grandchildren, Lucy and Daphne.